Wednesday 2 January 2013

2013 Beauty Wishlist

As much as I have and love my staple make up products from 2012 that I will be carrying through into 2013 (see previous blog posts on Products of 2012) I am excited for the new year to try some new products, I don't mean products that are necessarily new to the market but products that I currently don't have and that are new to me so I thought I would share with you what is on my make up shopping list for 2013 (at the minute!). Once I purchase these products I will do a full review of them for you here on my blog!

1) Soleil Tan de Chanel - being a massive fan of Chanel products and a lover of tan I am excited and intrigued to try this highly talked about product in 2013! I can't wait to get my hands on one!


2) Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers - as mentioned in my previous blog post I'm not a lover of my eye lashes (short, dumpy, thin to describe them in 3 words!) and I've heard so many good things about this tool that I have to give it a go and hopefully it will change my habit of not curling my eyelashes (maybe i should it make it a new years resolution to start curling them more hmmm...)

3) Sally Hansen - Salon Gel Polish Starter Kit - I am a huge nail freak and I love getting a gel manicure done however I find that the illusive "3 week manicures" I pay good money for in many local salons only actually lasts at least half that time on my nails. It's crazy  and frustrating so I am going to invest in an at home gel kit, I'll let you know how this goes because if I could do it anyone could!


So there you have it the top three items on my shopping list (for now anyway...)

BotN xx

No comments:

Post a Comment