Wednesday 2 January 2013

Favourite Fragrances

As well as looking good it's important that us girls smell good too! So in my opinion it's worth investing in some good 'high end' scents as unfortunately for me budget fragrances just don't cut it! I don't have a huge collection of perfumes hanging around all at once (I don't see the point as you can only wear one at a time!?) but I normally have at least two different ones to choose from which makes sense to me as one can be your day scent and other an evening or more 'special scent'.

The two perfumes I am currently in love with (I say currently as again I'm not one that has a certain perfume that I constantly repurchase I like to play the field so to speak and try different ones!) are Stella McCartney -The Print Collection (3) and Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum.


The Print Collection by Stella McCartney is the scent I am currently using as my day time perfume. It is a limited edition version of the coveted Stella eau de Parfum and has a light floral & fruity scent, not too overpowering but scented enough to linger after you have left the room. The bottle only contains 30ml of product - so I don't expect it will last long however it is handbag friendly (due to the small size of the bottle - it does only come in one size booo!) so perfect to wear and carry during the day!




Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum is the ultimate luxury scent, I got handed a sample of this perfume walking through Debenhams one day and didn't take much notice of the perfume at all just shoved the sample in my bag and kept walking. When I finally dug into the depths of my pockets and gave it a whiff I was practically sprinting back to the shop to pick myself up a bottle.It smells amazing, I don't even want to attempt to put into words what the smell is as nothing I can say will do this justice - go and smell for yourself at your local fragrance counter!


p.s just look at the packaging I don't think it could get any more glamorous, sexy, appealing, luxurious if it tried LOVE LOVE LOVE!

BotN xx


No comments:

Post a Comment