Friday 4 January 2013

Goodbye Glitter

The festive season is over, the christmas decorations are coming down this weekend and that also means it's time to say goodbye to glitter nail polishes (for now anyway!). During the festive season I love to decorate my finger tips with a bit of glitter polish and I always go to one counter to get my glitter fix....dun dun dun....Barry M!

In my opinion you can't beat Barry M for their glitter polish collection (or glitter anything for that matter - their pigments are also amazing!) Their glitter polishes come in a range of colours and are available all year round you can wear then over an opague colour or build them up and wear them on their own like a big glitterly disco ball! The two glitter polishes I was loving this Christmas were both from Barry M...



Pink Fever Glitter (337) and Copper (335) are absolutely stunning colours. I wore the pink one ontop of a pale pink opaque polish (Nicole by OPI KIM-PLETELY IN LOVE) and I layered copper up and wore it on it's own with a shiny topcoat. Both apply beautifully, come off like a dream (unlike other glitter polishes) and look beautiful on the nails what more could you want?! Oh a low price tag? They have that too...YAY!

BotN x

No comments:

Post a Comment