Tuesday 8 July 2014

My Summer 2014 Wish List

Summer 2014 is offically upon us and although its still a long 6 months to Christmas there is some make up products already on my shopping 'wish list' to get ASAP!

 1 - Tom Ford Shade & Illuminate

This absolutely gorgeous product comes with a hefty price tag (£56) which is one the reasons I'm put off from buying it. I've watched a few tutorials using this stuff and although it looks scary on first application after vigourous blending the results look stunning! Is it worth the money or would a normal bronzer and highlight combination do the same? No matter what its on my wish list as I have a major soft spot for bronzer and highlighters in general and when they are combined in one product and look as good as this I can't resist but to crave it in my make up bag!

2 - Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette

When I heard this was the cheek product of choice for Kim Kardashian on her wedding day it immediately got added to my wish list. Combining my two favourite products bronzer and highlighter (there seems to be a theme here!) aswell as a gorgeous pink blusher I'm hoping this will be in my make up collection sooner rather than later! At only £22 from Debenhams I think this is very reasonably priced for essentially three products!


3- St Tropez Self Tan Express Tan Bronzing Mousse

Although I still currently love my Garnier Summerbody Mositurising Lotion Gradual Tan something inside me is tell me to change from an affordable high street tan to a more luxurious high end tan. I think this urge comes from my overall love of fake tan. Anyone that knows me will know that I am renowned for my love of the biscuit smelling brown stuff and for something that is such a big part of my life I should give it a little extra TLC. This product seems perfect for me an express gradual tan that you keep on for a number of hours depending on your desired colour, so no more having to lather up on fake tan before bed and another major plus is that for last minute plans no more instant sun shimmer that gets rain speckles with the smallest bit of drizzle outside. This product seems to only be exclusive to boots and at £33 it is quite expensive but something I am going to give a try this summer!




BotN xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment